UK Coaching Certificate (UKCC) Level 1 Course SPACES AVAILABLE - 4th + 5th May and 1st June 2013
UKCC is the new initiative to standardise coaching qualifications in the UK across all sports
- UKCC Level 1 Volleyball was written in 2009 with Level 2 currently under construction
- 1st4sport UKCC Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Volleyball is suitable for those who are new to coaching but with some previous experience
- The course runs over 3 days and costs £182.50 per candidate
- The Cardiff Metropolitan University is the only venue in Wales with accreditation to run the courses
- For more information about course dates, please contact Yvonne Saker on email@example.com or call 029 2041 6537.
Mini Volley Course
- This course is aimed primarily at students (A level or GCSE), schoolteachers and 5 x 60 officers, but is open to all levels of experience.
- The course looks at the player development pathway in the exciting 3v3 format
- Mini Volley comprises of a set of activity cards which help teachers and coaches introduce the sport to young players
- The cards have been designed to help teachers satisfy the requirements of the National Curriculum at KS3
- Mini Volley courses run more regularly than the UKCC Level 1 and is only a 4 hour course
- It is a great way to get actively involved quickly!
If you are interested or wish to request a space on either course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Referee Grade 4 Course Spaces available on 27th / 28th April 2013
- Grade 4 is awarded to candidates who attend a two day course and successfully complete a theory examination on the rules of volleyball and use of the scoresheet.
- The course comprises of both theory and practical sessions but assessment of practical refereeing is not compulsory.
- The minimum age for this course is 16 years of age
- For more information please contact email@example.com